Water Trailers have been Discontinued
Argo Dirt Track Sprayer and Water Trailer
For Equestrian and Unpaved Racing Track Maintenance
Water content is important for maintaining a proper dirt track, whether you're racing equestrian events or stock cars. Race day conditions may vary, and that's why you need a dependable dirt track sprayer like the Argo Water Trailer which has an adjustable flow rate.
For more water trailer details, visit the Argo Water Tank Trailer page.
Dirt Track Maintenance and Dust Control for Racing
Dirt track managers spend a lot of time analyzing the soil and moisture content of their tracks. Since moisture content is so highly tied to track safety, the Argo trailer is a great choice. It's built with reliable and rugged materials like channel iron and galvanized steel.
Argo Dirt Track Sprayer Water Trailer Features
- 500, 1,000, and 1,600 gallon poly tank options
- 5" or 6" channel iron with crossmember support
- Translucent tank shows water level
- Galvanized steel spray bar covers a 25' wide swath
- Easily towed behind a tractor or truck
- Reliable 5.5 HP Honda engine and 2" pump
- Lockable toolbox bolted to the deck
Dirt Track Maintenance for Equestrian Racing
When maintaining a horse racing track, having the right moisture content means better races, and improved safety of horses and jockeys. Use the Argo water trailer for compaction and for maintaining water content on race day. Simply tow it behind a tractor or trailer, set the flow rate, and monitor your speed. It's that easy.
Use the Argo water trailer for dirt track dust control, compaction, track maintenance, and equipment washdown. The optional hose reel allows for low pressure washdown for equestrian stalls, vehicles, and buildings.
Easy to Use and Lots of Accessories
With instructions permanently mounted on the deck, the Argo Water Tank Trailer is built for ease-of-use and versatility. We have a Full Range of Accessories for your dirt track sprayer including:
- Draw water through the pump or fill directly by removing the top lid
- Optional suction kit can draw water from sources like streams, ponds, or holding tanks
- Hose bibb for equipment washdown and other low-pressure applications