Trash Debris Control Boom
Permanent Trash Boom for Debris Control
Question: Hello, I am looking for a trash debris control boom that can be permanently installed around my dock area to prevent trash from spreading into the marina. The types of trash that can typically be found in these areas include small logs, trash from food, and small debris. Can you help?
Answer: Hey there, thank you for reaching out to us! For long-term control of debris and trash in your area, we recommend the Permanent Debris Boom. These heavy-duty booms contain an algaecide treated PVC belting that works to consistently control trash and contain your debris to a limited area.
Questions about trash debris boom? We can help! Call our sales team at 1-772-646-0597 or submit a form.
Trash Debris Control Boom Features
Designed for permanent control of the debris and trash in your area, these booms are built with several features that help provide strength and reliability. These features include:
- Algaecide Treated PVC Belting
- Marine Grade ASTM Connectors
- High Impact Floats (bolted on)
- Chain Ballast
Similar to our other booms and barriers, these debris control booms can be easily connected through ASTM connectors. This allows customers to handle smaller sections at a time while still receiving the full length of boom required for their area.
Debris and Trash Boom Advantages
While using this boom, customers have seen several different advantages to its structure and design. Some of these advantages include:
- Treated Belting: By using a treated PCV belting, these booms are equipped to handle long-term use in harbors, bays, marinas, and other water areas.
- Bolt-on Floats: The floats used for this debris boom are high impact, meaning they are designed to handle the nature of plants, debris, and other water elements. In addition, they offer high
visibility, allowing for passing boats to easily identify them.
- Durable Containment: These booms typically features a freeboard and skirt that allows for an adequate containment area both above and below the surface of the water. These booms achieve this through a chain ballast and reliable fabrics that can control items in your area.
Debris and Trash Control Boom Options
In addition to this permanent trash debris control boom, we also offer several other debris containment barriers and Debris Boom Barrier that can help with the proper control of elements, such as aquatic plants, debris, and logs.
Questions about trash debris control booms? We can help! Call our sales team at 1-772-646-0597 or fill out our quote request form to discuss your requirements.