Sports Field Irrigation Trailer
Portable Irrigation System for Sports Field Watering and Dust Suppression
The Argo water trailer provides a durable, easy-to-use portable irrigation system for sports fields. Traditional in-ground irrigation systems are costly and tough to maintain. When there's a problem, there's usually a lot of digging, searching for damaged lines, and resodding needed. The Argo water trailer also can be used as a dust suppression spray after infield groomer use. It can provide dust control solutions for many types of sports fields, such as baseball diamonds, arenas, or dirt racing tracks.
The Argo sports field irrigation trailer is easily pulled behind a small truck or tractor, and provides spray bar coverage of up to 25'. Need a custom setup? We'll build a trailer to your specifications.
Water Trailer Benefits
- Calculate your exact water usage, no more guessing
- No sprinkler heads that could lead to athlete injury
- No lines to purge or freeze during winter
- Easy maintainance, no digging or searching for broken lines or resodding
- Use one trailer for multiple fields: football, soccer, baseball, or sports complexes
- Quick and easy dust suppression spray on dirt racing tracks and arenas
- Provides portable dust control solutions that can be easily transported
Irrigation Trailer Specifications
The Argo Water Trailer is built to last. Each trailer is constructed from high strength channel iron, with a wood deck, mounted lockable toolbox, and Honda pump. Available in 500, 1,000, or 1,600 gallon capacity.
Water Trailer Features
- Pressure-treated wood deck
- Diamond-plated fenders (with step)
- Dust control spray equipment: galvanized steel spray bar with brass nozzles
- Sprays a wide swath up to 25'
- Translucent polyethylene tank—know your water level at a glance
- Customizable—just ask our product specialists
- Optional hose bibb for low pressure applications like equipment wash down
- Optional fire hose in 25', 50' or 75' length
Easy to Fill and Discharge
The Argo water trailer can be filled manually by removing the top lid or by drawing water through the 4 HP Honda pump. Additionally, a quick-fill valve can be used for high pressure sources like fire hydrants in a pinch.
Instructions Permanently Attached
There's no need for your irrigation crew to search for instructions. We've mounted valve and pump control instructions right on the deck of the irrigation trailer for ease of use.
Argo water trailers are assembled with DOT-compliant LED safety lights front and rear with connectors, and electric brakes. They come pre-registered and ready to drive straight out of the factory. Learn more about the complete line of Argo Water Trailers (PDF).
Each trailer is tested for functionality and given a wash down before delivery. If you require additional functionality, such as the ability to drag an infield groomer, or dust control spray equipment for your sports field, just ask! We can customize trailers to fit a customer's need.