Rainwater Harvesting Tanks
Collapsible Rainwater Pillow Tanks
Horizontal Rainwater Harvesting Tanks as such as Collapsible Pillow Tank are an economical way to store up necessary water while also making use of wasted storage space. To harvest rain water is the best way to save water and money that you would normally spend on city water. Rainwater collection tanks provide on-site storm water retention. If there are drought-related restrictions in your community, the collection of rain water helps you to stay independent.
Applications of a Rainwater Storage Tank
How can collected rainwater be used?
- Outdoors - non-potable irrigation
- Indoors - non-potable specifications for approved
- Indoors - all potable needs when properly filtered and treated
Benefits of a Rainwater Storage Tank
Benefits Of Horizontal Rainwater Storage:
- Wasted spaces can be used to hide large volume water storage tanks
- Can be custom manufactured easily through flexibility of tank material
- Extreme durable
- UV resistance
- NSF 61 and FDA compliant
- 5 Advantages of Rainwater Harvesting Blog Post
Ask us about our Low Price Guarantee! We will meet or beat a lower price for the same item. Send us a copy of the quote with your order and we will beat it by up to 5%*. *Subject to Management Approval
Same Quality, Better Service! We want your business!
Rainwater harvesting is the perfect way to make use of environmental resources and save money. These rainwater collections tanks are often used as backup water supply for appliances, sprinklers and other water needs.