Oil Field Frac Tank Comparison Page
Frac Tanks & Pit Liners
During fracking operations, an oilfield frac tank or another form of frac water containment is required to store large quantities of liquid that will be used throughout the duration of the frac job. The three forms of fracking tanks we offer are Flexible Fracking Tanks, and Pit Liners.
This chart below provides a comparison between these three types of oilfield frac tanks and allow you to see some of the advantages of using each system for frac water storage. All oil field frac tanks are made in the USA.
- Flexible Tanks Storage Capacity: 5000 to 210,000 gallons (approx. 119 bbl - 5000 bbl)
- Can be made Reusable or for only one Time Use Depending on what Liquids you will be Storing
- Walls Offer High Puncture Resistance (Though not the same as Steel)
- Requires Less Tanks for Same Gallon Capacity
- High Heat Retention
- Compact Transportation: 1 Truck Equals about 9 Steel Tanks
- Pit Liners Storage Capacity: Can be made as Big or Small as your Pit Requires
- Lines Pits and Ponds for Easy Frac Water Storage
- Provides a Barrier Between the Ground and Water
- Cost Effective
Frac Tank Variety