Flexible Water Tanks Hydraulic Fracturing
Storage Tanks for Flowback Water, Production Water, and Frac Fluids
GEI Works offers steel and collapsible frac tanks for industrial pumping, commercial and oilfield fracking operations. Tanks are designed to offer you a wide variety of options for frac or mineral water storage. Steel tanks are available in either 500 or 600 bbl storage capacities, while the flexible units can store up to 210,000 gallons in one tank.
Learn more about Flexible Frac Tanks
An alternative to the standard steel model is the flexible tank for fracking water storage. These tanks are designed with capacities up to 210,000 gallons and lie flat when empty. This has allowed several tanks to be shipped to the same location in a joint container, helping to reduce transportation costs.
Flexible Frac Tank Sizes:
- 5,000 gallons (20,000 liter) to 210,000 gallons (800,000 liters)
- Portable Fracking Tanks are designed to suit the project lease to minimize footprint and maximize the available capacity.
Flexible Frac Tanks Benefits:
- High Savings on trucking costs
- 50% better heat retention than steel
- No support matting required
- Easily deploys with mobile deployment unit
- Can be easily loaded into a work truck or towed
- Operate efficiently in -58 degrees Fahrenheit to +180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Fracking Tanks Overview