GEI Works’ Type 2 DOT, HD and Permeable Turbidity Curtains provide a durable solution for containing silt, turbidity, and displaced particles for projects around your site and with DOT requirements. Designed for moving water, waves or moderate conditions, these curtains add increased strength to containment or control areas. They feature impermeable fabric, a bottom ballast chain, and grommet section connectors that allows water to pass though, throughout the depth of the skirt. Type 2 DOT models are typically recommended for use in areas with flows up to 1 knot.
Click to learn more about our Type 2 Silt Barriers.
- Effective Silt Control for Moving Water
- Strong Impermeable PVC Fabric
- Constructed with High Visibility Yellow Fabric
- Lengths Up to 100’ to Fit Various Size Projects
- Marine Grade Universal Section Connectors
- Can Meet or Exceed Most State DOT Requirements
- Dredging Projects
- DOT Roadwork and Construction Projects
- Dock Repair, Demolition and Maintenance
- Shoreline Construction
- Remediation Projects